Fiji Airways confirms that a supplementary B737 flight will operate to
Port Vila this evening, to cater for passengers disrupted from last week’s
Details as follows:
Departure Time (Local)
Arrival Time (Local)
The flight will also carry relief supplies organised by the Fijian
Government (Ministry of Industry, Trade & Tourism) for Vanuatu.
For further details about assistance with relief supplies, please contact
the Permanent Secretary for Industry, Trade & Tourism.
The airline will assist affected passengers where possible, and has
published a set of waivers for those holding tickets and wishing to delay
travel to Vanuatu.
FIJI AIRWAYS WAIVER OF CHANGE CONDITIONS
To assist passengers travelling on Fiji Airways & Fiji Link flights
to/from Vanuatu affected by Cyclone PAM.
The following options are available to Fiji Airways & Fiji Link passengers
holding a valid ticket issued on/before 13 March 2015
for travel to/from Fiji between 13 March 2015 and 22March 2015 .
Passengers can be rebooked to travel until 15June 2015:
1. Affected passengers may change their bookings without fee and
fare differential until 15 June,2015.
2. Passengers booked on separate tickets may change their bookings
without fee & fare differential on FJ operated flights only .
3. Credit can be held for further travel on FJ international &
domestic flights until 15 September 2015 and reissued with applicable reissue fee and fare differential.
- All changes must be made prior to the original ticketed departure.
- If same booking class is not available than next available booking
class can be booked within the same cabin.
- If domestic & international sectors are on same ticket, change fee
and fare differential will be waived.
- Fiji Airways will not be liable for any other costs such as hotel
or other ground transportation.
- Refunds not permitted but credit can be held for further travel.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- This authority is only valid until 22March,2015.